Online services


ePlan (Digital planning schemes)

The three planning schemes are now digitally available. This is an up-to-date electronic version of the planning scheme that allows you to:

  • search the three planning schemes based on any word
  • register to add bookmarks and notes
  • view consolidated planning scheme amendments

Planning and Development enquiries

Do you have a general planning enquiry about your proposed development? Submit a request to council's Planning advice team to assist with your enquiry.


eApplications (Coming soon)

Council’s new electronic application lodgement system is coming soon and will replace the State Government system, SmarteDA.

Smart eDA 

Smart eDA - Electronic lodgement

Prepare and lodge Material Change of Use (MCU), Reconfiguration of a Lot (RoL) and Operational Works (OW) applications online via Smart eDA.

PD online tracking 

PD Online - Application tracking

Search and view details about current and decided Material Change of Use (MCU), Reconfiguration of a Lot (RoL) and Environmentally Relevant Activity (ERA) applications.

PD online tracking

Development Services Decision Notice Request

If you require a copy of a Development Services Decision Notice which is not publicly available on PD Online, you may submit a request to obtain a copy.


Development Services EFT Payment Request

Submit a request to make payment of a Development Services application fee, infrastructure charge or development bond (cash only) via electronic funds transfer to council.


Infrastructure charges/contribution estimate request

If you were issued with an Infrastructure Charge notice more than 12 months ago, you may submit a request for confirmation of the amount payable.

Property searches

Property searches

Buying a property? It is strongly recommended that every potential property buyer conducts a property search to determine if the property has all required approvals, there are no outstanding charges or special conditions over the land. Find out about the range of property searches available through council.