2018 North Queensland Sportstar Awards
Sporting stars both on and off the field are being sought to nominate for the upcoming North Queensland Sports Foundation Sportstar Awards.
From athletes and coaches to administrators and Club members, the Awards recognise the achievements of those individuals and volunteers who symbolise the very best in sport.
There are five categories available for nomination including:
- Senior (18 years and over) as at December 31, 2018
- Junior (must be under the age of 18) as at December 31, 2018
- Service to North Queensland Sport (non-paid volunteers only)
- North Queensland Athlete with a Disability and
Award nominees will be judged on their achievements and performances for the period of October 2017 to September 2018 and the following criteria (in order of importance) will be used in the selection process; international representation, national representation and state representation.
Successful applicants have the chance to pick up sporting apparel, trophies and cash prizes between $500 and $2000.
Nominations are now open for the Mackay region until Friday, September 21. Please email nomination form to councils Sport and Recreation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or return in person to Client Services at Mackay Civic Building, Gordon Street.
Please note that incomplete or late nominations will not be accepted.
*Please ensure a photo of the nominee is attached with the nomination form. The photo will be used on the presentation evening as part of a visual presentation, regardless of whether the nominee is present or not.*
For more information please contact email@example.com or 1300 MACKAY and ask for the Sport and Recreation department.
- North Queensland Sportstar Awards nomination form - JUNIOR
- North Queensland Sportstar Awards nomination form - SENIOR
- North Queensland Sportstar Awards nomination form - ATHLETE WITH A DISABILITY
- North Queensland Sportstar Awards nomination form - SERVICE TO SPORT
- North Queensland Sportstar Awards nomination form - MASTERS