Sports Expo 2019
Sunday, 10 February from 9am-1pm
Mackay Entertainment Convention Centre
Mackay Sports Expo is an annual half day event held in February at the MECC aimed at increasing participation in sporting, active recreation or active leisure pursuits.
Sporting organisations, teams and active leisure groups in the one place to provide a ‘one stop information shop’ for everyone in the Mackay region to get involved in the vast array of active opportunities on offer in the region.
- Over 100 exhibitors
- More Active Zone demonstrations and activity opportunities.
- There will be a prize for the best-dressed booth.
- Club mascots welcome
Register your sporting club, active recreation or leisure group today!
$500 Star FM airtime voucher for all not for profits and 2 for 1 advertising packages for all commercial or for profit clubs and organisations
Terms and conditions apply. See confirmation email for details.
Due to the growing popularity of the Sports Expo & Sign-On Day and the limited space available, priority of placement will be given to organisations that are either -
- a not-for-profit, incorporated sporting organisations or
- a not-for-profit active recreation or active leisure group or organisations
- Associations or sporting or recreational activity clubs affiliated with a recognised association
- Providers of active recreation activities or sporting opportunities unique to/within the region.
Other criteria -
- Registration to be received by COB Friday, January 11, 2019
- Organisations/clubs must supply a copy of Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency with minimum coverage of $20 million before placement at the expo can be considered.
Please note registration does not guarantee or confirm a place at the expo.
Sporting or recreational activities will be grouped together and may be required to share promotional and/or demonstration space/s.
There are to be no sales of products or services of any kind to take place on the day of the expo.
Once on-line registration is complete, forward insurance certificates to email@example.com
Please be sure to check your email inbox for further information and updates leading up to the event.
For more information contact the Sport and Recreation team on 4961 9481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org