Food for fines
Do you have overdue fines?
Donate Christmas hamper food from Monday, November 12 to Sunday, December 9, 2018 and we will waive your overdue fines.
All Christmas Hamper food will be donated to local charity for distribution to those in need in the Mackay region.
Food items must be:
- new and within the use-by date
- at least of equal value to the overdue fines being waived.
Some ideas to get you started:
- Biscuits, cookies and crackers
- Christmas cake/pudding and fruit mince tarts
- Relish, mustard, tomato, BBQ, cranberry sauce
- Packet jelly or packet dessert mix
- Pasta, pasta sauce and noodles
- Cupcake, pancake and cake mixes
- UHT milk, custard and cream
- Gravy mix, salt and pepper, stock, flour
- Tea, coffee, milo, sugar etc
- Milkshake mix
- Orange juice, soft drink
- Salad dressings, mayonnaise
- Tinned fruit, vegetables, tomatoes, corn, beetroot, baby potatoes and peas etc.
- Vegemite, peanut butter, Jam
- Muesli bars
- Mixed nuts
- Bon bon’s