Caravan parks

Caravan parks in the Mackay local government area are governed by council's local laws. If you wish to operate a caravan park in the Mackay Local Government area you must complete an application for approval.

In the event an existing caravan park is sold, the permit for that caravan park must be transferred and all fees for this permit must be paid.  In order to transfer a caravan park permit complete the relevant sections of the Caravan Park Approval Form (PDF 124 KB) and pay the appropriate fee.

Once a caravan park is sold, the new owner and/or approval holder is responsible for all outstanding requisitions and applicable licensing fees. 

Council highly recommends prospective purchasers request a Health Requisition Enquiry or Inspection prior to settlement.

For further information contact council.