Entertainment venue/outdoor event/concerts

Temporary entertainment venue

Temporary entertainment venues, outdoor events, concerts and other such temporary events are governed by council's local laws. To operate a temporary entertainment venue, applicants must complete a Temporary Entertainment Event Form (PDF 200KB) and pay the applicable fee. For more information download the Temporary Entertainment Events – Guide for Applicants

Outdoor events/concerts

To hold an outdoor event or concert in the Mackay local government area, applicants must complete an application and pay the applicable fee.

If food will be served as part of your outdoor event or concert, you may need to seek additional approval from council.  Refer to food businesses for further information.

For further information contact council.