If you wish to operate a commercial activity on a council controlled road you must comply with council's local laws and obtain all relevant permits.

These permits may be one of an itinerant or static nature. Quite often these permits are associated with a mobile food business/vehicle.

If you wish to operate as either an itinerant or static vendor complete the relevant form and pay the nominated fee:

Mobile roadside vending approvals are transferable.  These permits can be transferred by completing the relevant transfer form and sections of the above form and submitting to council with the nominated fee.

For more information contact council