Recycling bins are collected every two weeks. Collections are made in either week one or week two. Tick the box on the Recycling Calendar to indicate the week your bin is collected and this will provide you with a guide for the remainder of the year.
Click on the link for a downloadable version of the 2019 Recycling Calendar.
To determine which week your bin is collected click on one of the links below and view the legend that depicts a colour for your area and a week 1 or 2 that recycling is collected:
Working out your collection day
For more detailed information visit:
- www.mimapsmackay.com.au and follow the prompts
- Select Searches from the top toolbar > Find Road > Next > start to type in your road name and select it from the drop down list > Search
- Click Layer List in Toolbar
- Select the check box at MRC Community Services and click + sign to expand
- Select the check box at Recycling Routes layer
- Your street will now be displayed with a thick coloured line which represents your recycling week
- Next to Layers at the top of the Layers list, click and then Show Legend to view your recycling collection week – Week 1 or Week 2
For further assistance or for more information on recycling visit the Recycle right page.