A "Doing Business with Council" session will be held next month.
The session, to be held at the MECC on Monday, October 12, from 4pm to 7pm, will provide attendees with an overview of:
- Council’s Workplace Health and Safety information
- Overview of Chain of Responsibility requirements
- Responding to council tenders or quotes
- Upcoming projects, service and supply opportunities.
Anyone wanting to attend needs to RSPV with the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
by COB Wednesday, October 7, 2020:
- Full Name
- Phone number for attendee (not business phone number)
- Email address for attendee
In line with current COVID-19 restrictions, council will have a maximum number of seats available. Please note there is a limit of two persons per business.
Should numbers dictate, a second session will occur on Tuesday, October 13, at 4pm.
Please note that you may be asked to present your booking confirmation on arrival.