Novel Coronavirus advice
Mackay Regional Council and the Local Disaster Management Group (LDMG) are closely monitoring the evolving Novel Coronavirus situation.
Queensland Health is the lead agency on this matter. Click on this link to access information from Queensland Health.
> Latest updates
- Libraries to reopen in stages (May 14, 2020)
- Pools prepare to reopen (May 14, 2020)
- Help keep our region clean (May 14, 2020)
> News hub
- Latest national health news - Read the latest news from Health. Watch out for current health warnings and find out how you can have your say on issues that affect you.
- Queensland Government updates - Current COVID-19 status and contact tracing alerts
- Coronavirus information in your language
- Queensland Government COVID-19 website
- Queensland COVID-19 Data website - Includes a breakdown of regional COVID-19 numbers by Local Government area, giving communities more oversight of local cases.