Novel Coronavirus advice
Mackay Regional Council and the Local Disaster Management Group (LDMG) are closely monitoring the evolving Novel Coronavirus situation.
Queensland Health is the lead agency on this matter. Click on this link to access information from Queensland Health.
> Latest updates
- Outdoor recreation facilities temporarily closed (March 30, 2020)
- Stage one of Coronavirus business support measures announced (March 27, 2020)
- Operations suspended at council facilities (March 25, 2020)
- The Mackay Local Disaster Management Group (LDMG) has moved to "Stand Up" (March 24, 2020)
- Council provides update on services (March 23, 2020)
- Foodspace Mackay will now only be offering takeaway items (March 23, 2020)
- #wepledgelocal campaign to support local business in Mackay Isaac Whitsunday (March 23, 2020)
- Council facilities suspend public programs (March 20, 2020)
- MECC suspends operations after inside gathering directive (March 20, 2020)
> News hub
- Latest national health news - Read the latest news from Health. Watch out for current health warnings and find out how you can have your say on issues that affect you.
- Queensland Government updates - Current COVID-19 status and contact tracing alerts
- Coronavirus information in your language
> Useful links
|Local alerts via the Emergency Dashboard||Frequently Asked Questions|
|COVID-19 facilities update||COVID-19 events update|
|#wepledgelocal campaign to support local business||Mental Health Resources|
|Queensland Health Facebook page||Economic support available|