Council can also directly consider matters at an ordinary meeting, with the format being as set under relevant local laws.
Councillors can also be members of other committees.
Agenda items for consideration by council are as follows:
- Ordinary Meeting Agenda - May 12, 2021 (PDF 3.8 MB)
- Mackay Flood Damage Estimation Background Document (PDF 1.0 MB)
- Bakers Creek/Walkerston Flood Study (PDF 11.3 MB)
- Mackay City Flood Study (PDF 3.1 MB)
- Pioneer Rive Flood Study (1) (PDF 18.9 MB)
- Pioneer Rive Flood Study (2) (PDF 19.3 MB)
- Goosepond Creek Flood Study (1) (PDF 19.3 MB)
- Pioneer Rive Flood Study (2) (PDF 17.1 MB)
The minutes of each ordinary meeting are confirmed at the next available meeting.
- View and search council meeting minutes
The Ordinary Meetings are open for public attendance (except when confidential matters are tabled and the meeting is closed for discussion as allowed by the provisions of the Local Government Act 2009).