The applicant for a licence must be a legal entity (e.g. person(s) or company). A business name or shop name is not a legal entity and cannot be the licence holder.
To obtain a development approval, all Environmentally Relevant Activity applications will require the following forms to be submitted prior to obtaining Operators Registration.
Application forms are available:
- IDAS Form 1 Application Details
- IDAS Form 8 Environmentally Relevant Activity (ERA)
- Development assessment checklist
To help applicants, council has developed an additional form. This eliminates the need for an applicant to complete questions 3 and 4 on the IDAS form Part G Environmentally relevant activity (ERA):
- IDAS Form 8 Supporting information (PDF 97 kb)
Registration Certificate application forms are also available:
- Environmentally Relevant Activity - ERA (Chapter 4 Activity) Registration Certificate Application (PDF 98 kb)
If applying for a single Registration Certificate for multiple activities under s73D of the Environmental Protection Act 1994, this form must be attached to the above application form for a Registration Certificate.
Incentive licensing scheme
Under the Incentive Licensing Scheme, a council licensed ERA can obtain a rating of: