Mackay Region Planning Scheme 2017 Amendments
MACKAY REGIONAL COUNCIL
ADOPTION OF ADMINISTRATIVE AMENDMENT 2 OF 2018 TO MACKAY REGION PLANNING SCHEME 2017
In accordance with the Minister’s Guidelines and Rules and the Planning Act 2016, Mackay Regional Council gives notice that an administrative amendment to the Mackay Region Planning Scheme 2017 was adopted on 27 June 2018.
The purpose and general effect of the administrative amendment is to undertake administrative amendments to Mackay Region Planning Scheme 2017 to support the introduction of the Local Government Infrastructure Plan, insert a reference to the Mackay Waterfront Priority Development Area, and make miscellaneous amendments that Council is satisfied correct or change:
- an explanatory matter about the instrument;
- the format or presentation of the instrument;
- a spelling, grammatical or mapping error in the instrument that does not materially affect the remainder of the instrument;
- a factual matter incorrectly stated in the instrument;
- a redundant or outdated term in the instrument;
- inconsistent numbering of provisions in the instrument;
- cross-references in the instrument
The administrative amendment to Mackay Region Planning Scheme 2017 will have effect on and from 1 July 2018.
A full list of amendments made under Administrative Amendment 2 of 2018 is available here.
A consolidated version of the Mackay Region Planning Scheme 2017 (version 2.0), including the administrative amendment, can be viewed online (V2.0 PDF here and V2.0 Maps here) and is available for inspection or purchase at Council’s Customer Service Centre located at 73 Gordon Street, Mackay.
If you require further information in relation to the administrative amendment, please contact Council’s Strategic Planning Program on 1300 622 529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Executive Officer
Mackay Regional Council