How to List Your Event Online
Promote My Event Online
Optimise the promotion and attendance of your Mackay Region event by listing your event on key websites:
Mackay Community Diary
The Council's website receives over 630,000 visits each year, with our Community diary averaging more than 4,000 views every month. It's where locals and visitors go to find out what's on in the Mackay Region.
Share and promote your events for free. It's easy - just follow these steps:
- Login or signup at My Community Directory to create your community event listing on My Community Diary.
- Once registered, you can login to submit and edit your events.
For more information view our quick reference guide to uploading events.
Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW)
The ATDW is the national platform for digital tourism information in Australia.
List your event on ATDW for free and have it published to a range of tourism and event websites including Mackayregion.com, Queensland.com, Australia.com. Listing your event on the ATDW is free and takes under 10 minutes. Before you get started, have at the ready:
- General organisation details if you are registering a new account.
- A description of your event (up to 200 words).
- Images of your event. At least one image (maximum of 10). Images need to be minimum 1600 pixels (W) by 1200 pixels (H) and no larger than 10MB.
Before you create your ATDW listing, it is worth having a search on https://www.mackayregion.com/ to check that your event hasn't already been listed by someone else.
For more information view our quick reference guide to uploading events to the ATDW Website.