Ride to work breakfast
Council is celebrating cycling and all forms of active travel in the Mackay region by shouting riders, wheelers, runners and walkers a free breakfast on Wednesday, October 20.
Seven different locations, across the region, will be offering free breakfast options.
Plus, if you register before close of business on Friday, October 15, council will shout you a free Ride Mackay branded cycling pack, including a bag, bottle and limited edition towel.
The Ride2Work initiative is part of the exciting Try the 5 get-active campaign and is designed to help change our reliance on cars to commute.
Breakfast locations on October 20 include:
- 5.30am to 9am - Memorial Swim Centre, City Centre - muffin, yoghurt and orange juice
- 5.30am to 9am - Pioneer Pool, North Mackay - muffin, yoghurt and orange juice
- 5.30am to 9am - Mackay ARC, Ooralea - Muffin and yoghurt or bacon and egg muffin with coffee or orange juice
- 5.30am to 9am - Vintage Kiss Marian - breakfast and beverage
- 5.30am to 9am - Mother’s Pantry, Paget – breakfast wrap and beverage
- 6am to 9am - Third Ground Café, Sarina – breakfast wrap and small beverage
- 7am to 9am – Casu Jacks, Mackay Harbour - bacon, egg and cheese muffin or wrap and coffee, or a sweet muffin and coffee
Please read the terms and conditions before completing the registration form.