Spring Fit 2020
Star 101.9 and council are teaming up to get the Mackay region "Spring Fit" in 2020 and there’s $2500 in prizes up for grabs!
The Spring Fit get-active campaign will launch on September 1, on the first day of spring, and will run until 5pm, Friday, October 16.
How to take the health challenge:
1. Complete the registration form below and enter your details including your health challenge goal. As an example, your goal could be to walk 3-5km each day, lose 5kg, break a personal best time or run 5-10km non-stop. TIP - you can set any goal, but make sure you keep records/photos/diary of your achievements.
2. Email photos/videos/documents as proof of completing your goal to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm, Friday October 16 (please limit email size to 10MB maximum)
The major prizes as part of the health challenge are listed below. There are also weekly prizes (Harvey Norman Fitbits) up for grabs for social butterflies who use the hashtag #springfitmackay while getting active. So get snapping!
Health challenge prizes:
- First place - $1000 cash prize (thanks to Star 101.9)
- Second place – One year gym membership (thanks to City Fitness)
- Third place - $500 cash prize (thanks to Star 101.9)
Take the health challenge today!
Please note: Don’t forget to email email@example.com when you have completed your health challenge to be eligible for the major prizes and include photos, videos or documents as proof (eg before and after photos, a diary/document of activities completed, photos/videos of completing your goal etc).
* Please limit emails to a maximum of 10MB in size.
FREE get-active events and more info:
- To help you reach your goal we’ve put together a list of get-active activities around the region
- View a list of our free Active in the Region and Active in the City programs
- Download a copy of the Spring Fit 2020 flyer
- View the competition terms and conditions
Thank you to our health challenge ambassadors:
Dawn Mansfield from Women Who Walk and Men Too, Mark Rainsford (previous ambassador for the Mackay Marina Run) and Grahame Bundesen from Walking Soccer.
Thank you to our Spring Fit health challenge sponsors: