To report a traffic safety issue or emergency
Please contact Queensland Police.
Report a e-scooter being left in an unsafe area or an incident
Call Beamon 1300 507 676 (toll free), visit www.ridebeam.com/help (recommended) or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you like the to provide feedback during the trial period, please complete the below form.
For riders' safety, they must:
- be at least 16 years old, or 12 years old with adult supervision
- wear an approved bicycle helmet, that is securely fitted, at all times (unless an exemption has been granted for medical or religious reasons)
- not carry passengers
- not use a mobile device
- not drink and ride
- have a working flashing or steady white light on the front, and a red light and reflector at the rear when travelling at night or in hazardous conditions.
When riding on a path, riders must:
- keep left and give way to pedestrians
- travel at a speed that allows you to stop safely to avoid colliding with a pedestrian
- travel at a safe distance from a pedestrian so you can avoid a collision
- keep left of oncoming bicycles and other personal mobility devices