Recycling bins are collected every two weeks. Collections are made in either week one or week two. Tick the box on the Recycling Calendar to indicate the week your bin is collected and this will provide you with a guide for the remainder of the year.
Click on the link for a downloadable version of the 2022 Recycling Calendar.
To determine which week your bin is collected click on one of the links below and view the legend that depicts a colour for your area and a week 1 or 2 that recycling is collected:
Working out your collection day
For more detailed information visit:
- www.mimapsmackay.com.au and follow the prompts
- Select in the toolbar “Searches” > “Find Road” > “Next” > start typing in your road name and select it from the drop down list
- Click “Layer List”
- Select the check box “MRC Community Services” and click “+” to expand
- To work our when is your Recycling Bin week, select the check box “Recycling Routes” to find out when your recycling bin is emptied
- Click the drop down box beneath “Recycling Routes” to find out if you are “Week 1” or “Week 2”
- Refer to the 2022 Kerbside Recycling Collection Calendar to work out if you are the “turquoise blue” or “army green”
- To work our when is your General Waste Bin week, select the check box “Garbage Routes” to find out when your garbage bin is emptied
- Click the drop down box beneath “Garbage Routes” to find out if your bin is emptied “Mon”, “Tues”, “Wed”, “Thur”, or “Fri”
For further assistance or for more information on recycling visit the Recycle right page.