Minor Works Permits
The following documents have been prepared to assist applicants with the Minor Works Permit application process.
The documents do not replace the provisions of Council's Planning Schemes and Policies, or State Legislations and should not be used without reference to these documents.
Minor Works Permit Policies and Guides
- Driveways and Property Access Crossing Road Reserves – Policy 024
- Temporary Road Closure – Administrative Policy 064
- Permit to Works in Road Reserve – Administrative Policy 065
Development Services Minor Works Permit Applications
The following work types are assessed by Development Services and require the submission of a completed Minor Works Application (Development Services) form:
- Bitumen Sealed Turnout / Shoulder
- Concrete Footpath
- Invert Crossing and Concrete Driveway
- Rural Access
- Stormwater Connection
The abovementioned work types, assessed by Development Services, can be lodged and the application fee paid via eApplications (Online Services).
Technical Services Minor Works Applications
The following work types are assessed by Technical Services and require the submission of a completed Minor Works Application (Technical Services) form:
- Alteration / Improvement to Roads
- Boat Mooring
- Gates and Grids on Roads
- Irrigation Pipes
- Landscaping Plan
- Temporary Road Closure
- Tracked Cane Harvesting Equipment Crossing
- Underground Utility Service Connection
- Use of Roads for Regulated Purposes
The abovementioned work types, assessed by Technical Services, can be lodged via email to email@example.com.