Jubilee Community Exhibition Space
Exhibitions and displays change every fortnight so you can visit regularly and find new and interesting things to see and do.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm.
The exhibition space is available afterhours should the artist hiring the space wish to extend the exhibition opening hours.
- Total wall space of 15.64m x 2.36m made up of the following sections:
Wall 1: 1650mm (L) x 2230mm (H)
Wall 2: 4940mm (L) x 2230mm (H)
Wall 3: 2260mm (L) x 2230mm (H)
Wall 4: 2470mm (L) x 2230mm (H)
Wall 5: 4480mm (L) x 2230mm (H)
- Wooden perspex gallery frames (x 24), dimensions 400mm x 500mm
- Access to storage room as well as tools and materials to help set up the space
- Display showcases (x 3), plinths (x 5) and large fixed digital screens
- Space hire for a duration of two weeks
Jubilee Community Exhibition Space Application Form
Please refer to the Jubilee Community Exhibition Space Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Hire information when completing this form.