Mirani Caravan Park
The Mirani Caravan Park is located in the heart of the Pioneer Valley, where the cane fields meet the rainforest, and the mountain ranges meet the clouds.
It’s a wonderland of waterfalls, lush flora and volcanic boulder formations that contrast against a tapestry of sugar cane.
This charming country town has recently achieved RV town friendly town accreditation through the Campervan and Motorhome Club of Australia, with Mirani Caravan Park offering low-cost accommodation for self-contained RV travellers.
Catering for both camping and powered sites, the park accommodates caravans, campers and motorhomes.
Fees and charges
- Daily rate powered site – 1 or 2 adults (power and amenities included) - $25
- Daily rate powered site – Additional person (under 18) - $5
- Daily rate unpowered site – 1 or 2 adults (amenities included) - $20
- Daily rate unpowered site – Additional person (under 18) - $5
- Weekly rate powered site – 1 or 2 adults (power and amenities included) - $140
- Weekly rate powered site – Additional person (under 18) - $35
Take the RV survey
Have your say and help shape the Mackay region’s Recreational Vehicle (RV) Strategy.
Planning is under way to identify and prioritise key actions that will enable the Mackay region to increase its appeal to the growing recreational vehicle (RV) market. Council welcomes your input and invites you to complete a short survey to contribute to shaping the future of the RV industry.
Click here to complete the short survey at Connecting Mackay. The survey is open until Wednesday, February 8.
- Payment of camping fees confirms your acceptance of these guidelines. Please make sure you obtain a receipt for your stay and a copy of these guidelines.
- Enjoy your stay up to a maximum of six (6) weeks (holiday purposes or travellers only).
- The camping attendant /council officers have the right to ask anyone causing a disturbance to leave the camping reserve (Subordinate Local Law 4 - Local Government Controlled Areas, Facilities and Roads 2011).
- There must be at least one person over the age of 18 camping (at all times) per site.
- Maximum six campers per site. An extra site fee is required for more than six. Refer to current camping fees.
- Please have consideration for others and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- A total fire ban is now in force.
- Generators with a maximum noise level output of 65dB are permitted between the hours of 7am to 7pm.
Dump point locations
There are a number of options available for caravan and motorhome sullage sites in the Mackay region. Click here for more information.
Contact Mirani Caravan Park directly by emailing email@example.com or calling (07) 4959 1239.