Administrative amendment 6
Supporting major amendment 1, separating planning scheme policies and cadastre update
On 11 December 2019 Council resolved to adopt Administrative amendment 6. This amendment commenced as part of version 3.0 of the Mackay Region Planning Scheme 2017 on 3 February 2020.
The purpose and general effect of Administrative amendment 6 is to:
- support Major amendment 1 by updating cross references and page numbers;
- separate the planning scheme policies out of the planning scheme document to allow them to sit as separate documents;
- update cross-references to the PSPs to reflect the new names proposed under Planning scheme policy administrative amendment 1;
- update all of the Schedule 2 and 3 mapping to display the October 2019 cadastre;
- update the version number of the planning scheme to version 3.0 and consolidate the changes made by Administrative amendment 6 and Major amendment 1; and
- update page numbers and cross references.
Copy of amendment
Mackay Region Planning Scheme 2017 version 3.0 can be viewed online here. It is also available for inspection or purchase at Council’s Customer Service Centre at 73 Gordon Street, Mackay.
The full list of amendments can be viewed here.
A track-changes copy of the Mackay Region Planning Scheme 2017 version 3.0 can be viewed here.
For enquiries or further details please contact council’s Strategic Planning Program on 1300 622 529 or email email@example.com.