The following documents have been prepared to assist applicants during the subdivision plan application process.
The documents do not replace the provisions of council's Planning Schemes and Policies, or State Legislations and should not be used without reference to these documents.
Subdivision plan application guides
Designed to assist the applicant in lodging a successful subdivision plan application.
- Subdivision Plan Application Guide (PDF)
- Subdivision Plan Fast Track Application Guideline (PDF)
- Partial Release Application Guideline (PDF)
- Compliance Statement Example – Building Format Plans (PDF)
- Compliance Statement Example – Standard Format Plans (PDF)
- Subdivision Plan Approval Policy (PDF)
Subdivision plan application forms
Documentation to be submitted with subdivision plan applications, as outlined in the above application guides.
To view the above documents online, you will require Adobe Reader 9.0 or higher and Internet Explorer. If you are still having trouble viewing them after updating your software, you can download the forms by right clicking on the hyperlink and selecting Save Target As or Save Link As, to save it to your computer.